· Upon arrival at the job we will explain the cleaning procedure and answer any questions
you may have Before We Begin!
· On average it takes about 3-4 hours for the whole cleaning process.
· Access openings will be cut into the air ducts, both on the supply side and the return
side of the system.
· Supply side of the air duct system will be isolated from the return side.
· All registers
(hot and cold) will be prepared by covering them with paper.
· Compressed air (175 p.s.i.) will be used for cleaning the air ducts from the register down to the furnace.
· Either a forward air sweep or a reverse air sweep will be used to clean individual supply lines and the main trunk
· Once completed, all access openings will be sealed with 1-inch plugs or sheet metal panels.
· A sticker will be applied near the furnace to indicate when the cleaning was done.